Saturday, May 10, 2014

Sample Saturday: Episode 1!

Hey guys, and welcome to a new mini-series on my YouTube channel called Sample Saturday, where I create a look using some of the ridiculous amounts of samples I've collected over time! I hope you enjoy, and possibly discover a new brand!


 Here I'll be linking off where you can find the brands/websites of the samples I tried this week after you watch the tutorial! I will only be linking the indie-ish brands, or the ones I used a sample of, my regular products, or brands like Urban Decay and Wet N Wild will not be link, because, well you can find them anywhere! And the focus is supposed to be on trying the NEW stuff! ;D Enjoy!



What I'm Wearing;
  • -Concrete Minerals Electric Eye Primer
  • -NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
  • -NYX Jumbo Pencil in Sparkle Green
  • -Pretty Addictions Eyeshadow in Toxic
  • -Pretty Addictions Eyeshadow in Obnoxious
  • -Beauty From The Earth Eyeshadow in Emerald Bliss
  • -Spectrum Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Daffodil
  • -Random, gorgeous, unlabled eyeshadow! =/
  • -Wet N Wild Eyeshadow in Brulee
  • -Urban Decay Waterproof 24/7 Liquid Liner in Perversion
  • -Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Pencil in Freak
  • -Sephora Glitter Eyeliner in Glittering Emerald
  • -Lit Cosmetics Clearly Liquid Glitter Base
  • -Korpse Kosmetics Glitter in Residual Energy
  • -Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade in Dark Brown
  • -Sugarpill Eyeshadow in Bulletproof (tails of brows)
  • -IT Cosmetics Hello Lashes Mascara
  • -Meow Cosmetics Flawless Feline Foundation in Sleek Siamese
  • -Concrete Minerals Sexy Lip Tint in Glamourpuss
Link Love!:

[[Save 20% at Concrete Minerals with the code TORI20 *NOT an affiliated link, just a perk for reading the blog of their eye model ;D*]]

Pretty Addictions Cosmetics:
http://www.prettyaddictions.com/

Beauty From The Earth Cosmetics:
http://www.bftecosmetics.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment