|$30 for 10g at MAC|
This color is GORGEOUS. Not to mention, it's the perfect highlight shade for my skintone, which is extremely, extremely fair!
While it's perfect for me, I also think that this works wonderfully on every skin color I've ever seen it used on. It gives you such a gorgeous glow, without being GLITTERY or going on chunky looking. Which is what most people do not want in a highlighter. This is, and probably will be, the only MAC MSF that I'll ever want to own.
What I'm Wearing:
- Concrete Minerals Electric Eye Primer
- Concrete Minerals Eyeshadow in Souljourner
- Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Liner in Perversion
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in Perversion
- IT Cosmetics Hello Lashes Mascara
- Urcan Decay Super Saturated Lip Pencil in Lovechild
- Tarte Clean Slate Poreless 12-Hour Perfecting Primer
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation in 0.5
- Urban Decay Concealer Pencil in CIA
- Sephora Mattifying Powder Foundation in Fair
- Hard Candy Fox in a Box Blush in Smooth Talker
- Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush
- MAC MSF in Lightscapade
So happy MAC brought this back for a limited time! If you're looking for Lightscapade, head over and buy it while you still can! I'm sure it's going to sell out!
What's your favorite MAC Mineralized Skinfinish?
(Products here were purchased by me)