Hey everyone! Welcome back for another season of Sample Saturdays!!! You guys know how this works by now, so enjoy!
Here I'll be linking off where you can find the brands/websites of the samples I tried this week after you watch the tutorial! I will only be linking the indie-ish brands, or the ones I used a sample of, my regular products, or brands like Urban Decay and Wet N Wild will not be link, because, well you can find them anywhere! And the focus is supposed to be on trying the NEW stuff! ;D Enjoy!
What I'm Wearing;
- -Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
- -Lunatick Cosmetic Labs PrimeTime Eyeshadow Base
- -Shiro Cosmetics Eyeshadow in What's That Smelt?
- -Notoriously Morbid Eyeshadow in Noble Rage
- -My Pretty Zombie Eyeshadow in Coffin Critters
- -Geek Chic Eyeshadow in Rock Salt
- -MAC Eyeshadow in Omega
- -Wet N Wild Eyeshadow in Brulee
- -Revecen Cake Eyeliner in Black
- -Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil in Black Velvet
- -Tarte Lights, Cameras, Lashes! Mascara
- -Make Up For Ever Mattifying Primer
- -Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation in 0.5
- -Make Up For Ever HD Foundation in N110
- -Manic Panic Dreamtone Foundation in Virgin
- -NYX HD Concealer in Porcelain
- -NYX Blush in Taupe
- -Meow Cosmetics Blush in Bewitched
- -Cynthia Rowley Brightening llluminator
- -MAC Mineralized Skinfinish in Lightscapade
- -Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Mood Light
- -Hello Waffle Lip Gloss in It's Mauvelous!
Lunatick Cosmetic Labs:
Hello Waffle Cosmetics:
Geek Chic Cosmetics:
My Pretty Zombie: