Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Second Ulta Haul!

Hey everyone! I'm back again! After my last Ulta haul, they gave me tons of coupons, which (of course) could not be used online, I guess that only meant I had to go back! (Shame, right?)
This time around, the 'haul' isn't nearly as big, as my budget, boyfriend, and bank account won't allow me to really purchase everything I want. (Even though I really, really need it. Sort of.) Anyways, take a look at some of the things I picked up this time around with my coupons!

Ulta 'Beauty Smoothie'. This smelled so delicious, and at 50% off, it was a huge size, and I love that it has multiple purposes!
Punky Colour hair dye in 'Purple' 
My hair has had purple in it, underneath burgundy, for a while now. Last brand I tried (some Sally's brand, can't remember!) Turned my hair lavender. It was supposed to be bright purple! Well, after a week of lavender, which I could live with, it has now turned grey where it's supposed to be purple. I've never tried Punky Colours before, but I've heard all good things. Will post a review after I use it!

J.R. Watkins Sample Set
Originally, I was just looking for a cuticle cream or oil, but I stumbled upon this little box of treasures, and it intrigued me immensely. This was a sample set from the company J.R. Watkins, I'd never heard of them before, but everything is natural, and looks cute! The set has quite a few things in it, so I figured I'd give it a shot. Two mini hand and body lotions, one in Aloe and Green Tea, the other in Mango, one mini Rejuvenating foot cream in Peppermint, two mini Hand Creams, one in Aloe and Green Tea, one in Lemon Cream, two Cuticle Salves, one in Lemon and one in Lavender, and one Peppermint Lip Balm. So far I've only tried the lip balm and cuticle salves, but everything smells lovely! Can't wait to try them!

OPI Nail Lacquer in 'Save Me' 
Clear base, silver micro glitter, and holographic straight-cut glitter. *Drools*
Where has this polish been all of my life?!

NYX Liquid Crystal Liner in 'Crystal Silver'

NYX Slide on Extreme Shine Eye Liner in 'Tropical Green'
NYX Retractable Eyeliner in 'Silver'
'Tropical Green' I was too pale to get a good swatch of the silver!
NYX Jumbo Pencil in 'Pacific' 

NYX Lip Smacking Fun Colors in 'Castle'


Well guys, that about sums it up for now. I can't wait to test and try some of these new products I picked up! My wallet won't allow my next haul to be for a very, veryy long time. (Booo) But in the meantime, that just gives time for even more exciting new things to come out!

Also, the mall I visited with the Ulta in it, had the most adorable kitten store. They had cats and kittens, roaming free and in cages, just chillin in the store, coming up to say 'hi!' and looking for lovins. If you don't know this by now, there are about three things that make my life bearable; Makeup, Cats, and Industrial Music. I probably spent as much time in there as I did in Ulta!

I can't believe this cutie-pie has avoided making an appearance in my blog so far!


No comments:

Post a Comment