Friday, April 25, 2014

Brazen Cosmetics Spring Friends with Benefits Package!


Hey guys!
Today's post is all about being friends, with benefits. 
But not with just anyone, I'm talking about being friends with benefits with Brazen Cosmetics!

Brazen offers a monthly, subscription type package (think Ipsy, or Birchbox, but only with one brand) of varying levels, and this month I was lucky enough to be sent one of their Spring packages!
(Read about the FWB program here!: http://shop.brazencosmetics.com/pages/friends-with-benefits)

This package is a typical GOLD level. 3 eyeshadow samples, 1 lip product sample size, and 1 full size lip product! 


I got three, beautiful eyeshadow samples in the shades Out Loud, Audacious, and Guilty Pleasure. They're perfect spring, bright colors! 

Swatched over Concrete Minerals Electric Eye Primer

I also received a sample lip product in the shade Charged, and a full sized lip product in the shade In Yo' Face! 


Again, two colors just in time for spring/summer makeup looks!

Wearing all three shadows in Out Loud, Audacious over NYX jumbo pencil in Milk, and Guilty Pleasure as a liner using Medusa's Makeup Eyeliner Seal

  • What I'm Wearing;
  • -Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer 
  • -NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
  • -Brazen Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Out Loud
  • -Brazen Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Guilty Pleasure
  • -Brazen Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Audacious
  • -Beauty From The Earth Eyeshadow in Clara
  • -Wet N Wild Eyeshadow in Brulee
  • -Medusa's Makeup Eyeliner Seal
  • -Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eyeliner in Deviant
  • -Illamasqua Medium Pencil in Elate
  • -Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade in Dark Brown
  • -Sephora Outrageous Volume Mascara
Watch my tutorial to see how I got this look here:


Wearing all three shadows, and Charged on my lips
Often, FWB packages received never before released colors, not available for purchase on the Brazen website! This is both a good and a bad thing, good, because you're wearing them before anyone else! Not so good, because it can be difficult to get a hold of them if you decide to repurchase. All in all, I think the FWB program is a wonderful way to test drive a company if you're unsure about purchasing full size products! 

***Disclaimer*** Products shown were sent to me by the company for the purpose of reviewing. However, complimentary products never receive special treatment, I review them just like I'd review something I bought myself. My opinions expressed here are purely my own, and are not influenced by any outside sources, nor do I represent any company.***

3 comments:

  1. I'm thinking about joining this now because of your post. I am just loving the "Charged" lip gloss. It's gorgeous!

    The shadows you received look matte, but seems to be relatively easy to work with. What were your thoughts on them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't call them TOTALLY matte, the closest one too matte would be Audacious, but they're super blendable and easy to work with!

      Delete
  2. Those eyeshadows are sooooo pretty! I love the colours, I must check out this company now.

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete