Saturday, August 18, 2012

ELF Haul!

Hey everyone! Today I have a small ELF haul for you! My lovely mother managed to score an AWESOME coupon, which was worth $30 of Studio or Mineral cosmetics from eyeslipsface.com, and all I had to pay was shipping! What a deal! 

I've purchased a few ELF things in the past, but I'm not huge into the brand, not a lot of stores around here carry them, so I don't see them often around here. ELF is known for being insanely affordable, (I'd stay so with a massive $1 line!), and having great quality staple products. So without further hesitation, lets get on to the products I bought!

Lip Lock Pencil in Clear
A few brands such as Too Faced and Urban Decay have clear lip liner pencils, which are insanely universal, seeing as you can wear them with any color! I'm not huge on lip products, especially not lipsticks yet, but I'm dying to try some OCC Lip Tars, and having one universal lip liner for everything seems like a major score!

Mineral Moisturizing Lip Tint in Rose

Basically a tinted lip balm, I love the color, and the added SPF!

Glossy Gloss in Sweet Salmon
Sweet Salmon over Rose Lip Tint
Cream Blush in Seductress

This pot of blush is MASSIVE. I'm not huge on cream blushes yet either, but I love the feel of this one. When blending it out, it almost turns into a powdery texture and can be sheered down or built up as much as you'd like.

Exact Lash Mascara in Black
This little guy is meant to be used to lower lashes. It's quite a good formula, my lower lashes are almost as massive as my upper lashes, so they don't really need it, but I've found that this definitely defines and lengthens them nicely. Also, it hasn't smudged under my eyes!

Smudge Brush
Studio Eyeshadows

     


   
                                                                   Mystic Moss, Saddle, Pebble
                                  
Eyeshadow Transformer Palette
Swatched over Physicians Formula Black Gel Liner

This was the one I was MOST excited about! It's called the Eyeshadow Transformer palette. Basically, it's a set of sheer, pearly eyeshadows, that you can use to layer on top of other eyeshadows to create a totally new look! The blue and pink ones are my favorite at the moment. I have yet to use this in a look, but I can't wait to! They hardly show up on their own, but popped ontop of another color, (especially a dark color like black) they shine!

That's all for now! So far I've been impressed with the quality and affordability of the ELF range! What's your favorite ELF product?

1 comment:

  1. I really just like elf brushes. They're so affordable. I know Tops sells E.L.F and so does WalMart actually.

    ReplyDelete