Hey everyone! Welcome back for another season of Sample Saturdays!!! You guys know how this works by now, so enjoy!
Here I'll be linking off where you can find the brands/websites of the samples I tried this week after you watch the tutorial! I will only be linking the indie-ish brands, or the ones I used a sample of, my regular products, or brands like Urban Decay and Wet N Wild will not be link, because, well you can find them anywhere! And the focus is supposed to be on trying the NEW stuff! ;D Enjoy!
What I'm Wearing;
- -Urban Decay Anti Aging Eyeshadow Primer
- -NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
- -NYX Single Eyeshadow in Innocent
- -Hello Waffle Cosmetics Eyeshadow in The Unseen
- -Coastal Scents Revealed 2 Palette Sampler
- -Geek Chic Cosmetics Eyeshadow in You Best Pray I'm Dead
- -Wet N Wild Eyeshadow in Brulee
- -Kat Von D Ink Liner in Hemingway
- -Pacifica Eyeliner in Fringe
- -NYX Tame & Frame Brown Pomade in Espresso
- -Kat Von D Immortal Lash Mascara
- -Make Up For Ever Step 1 Mattifying Primer
- -Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation in 0.5
- -Make Up For Ever HD Foundation in N110
- -Benefit Watts Up!
- -Glamour Doll Eyes Blush in Skeletina
- -Miyo Blush in Apple
- -Loreal True Match Lumi in Ice
- -Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Mood Light
- -Notoriously Morbid Mystic Matte Lipstick in Tarot